Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Adventurers.

We've done a bit of adventuring lately, so this is basically a short little photo dump of that. Two or three weekends ago the Lumberjack and I went to..well I don't remember what it's called. Southern Idaho. In the mountains. That's where we went. 




He showed me this little creek that he remembered going to when he was young, and as we tried to hop across, we got pretty wet. The water was cold. Oh so very cold.



We went for a hike in search of this bench with the fantastic view. The hike was longer than I expected and oh my word was the bench a welcomed sight for my huffing and puffing out of shape self.



Last weekend we found ourselves in Twin Falls, so the Lumberjack took me to some pretty neat spots. I'm in love with this area behind the waterfall and wish for nothing more than to be able to visit it every day for the rest of my life.




 And then we found this waterfall, complete with a rainbow at the end. Gorgeous.

And there you go. I don't have any insightful ending planned out for this post, so you cute little reader you, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment