My parents came out to visit for the holidays, it was so good to have them visiting. We watched unhealthy amounts of The Office, The Big Bang Theory, silly movies and Bob's Burgers. That last one is a show Hannah and I decided to introduce to the parents. It's silly, but charming and quirky. I think they liked it.
Whenever my parents visit, the number of dogs hanging out in the house rises, a lot. Three extra dogs is hilarious and wonderful and snuggly and, when it's snowing outside, wet.
My Christmas pajamas. You'll shoot your eye out!
This handsome Lumberjack spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with us. It was so great to have him with us, mountain man beard and all.
The highlight? We skyped with this happy, bubbly human. He's loving Tanzania and loving being a missionary. We all miss him terribly, but he's where he's supposed to be and loving it, which is the most important thing right now.
Our 2014 Christmas was cozy and filled with love. I'm so blessed with the family I have! 2015 holds some pretty big changes, but they are for another post.
Happy New Year you, cute little reader! I hope this year brings you so much happiness, courage, and love.








No comments:
Post a Comment