A camp trailer update! Already, you say? Yes! Huzzah! Complete with badly lit iPhone photos! Aren't you excited?
I spent yesterday evening and tonight removing as much of the wallpaper that I could. That means the edges and a few little areas I can't reach are still there, but otherwise, it's all gone! It was this super textured beige wallpaper that was peeling in too many places. The sheets of wood underneath are, for the most part, in pretty good condition, but there are two or three places where someone seems to have put super heavy duty glue underneath to hold bits down. I haven't been able to get that off, but otherwise, I'm pretty dang excited. These photos are horrible, I admit, but it was getting dark and I was to excited to show you, whoever you might be.
Yay! One project semi-completed, tons more to go!
.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment